Re: Redesigned Test Harness Templates

Berfanger, David wrote:

> Seems to render horribly in IE6 and IE7.
>
> Safari, Firefox, and Opera seem OK.
>
> Dave

[..]

> Proposed new templates for the test harness:
>
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2008Aug/att-0011/select-tests.html
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2008Aug/att-0012/run-test.html
>
> These templates were designed by Matthew Thomas (mpt), and coded by me.
>
> ~fantasai

It's this CSS that is not working in IE7.

form p
{ display: table-cell; text-align: right; font-weight: bold; padding:
0.2em;}

IE7 does not support *display: table-cell* so the the <p> are showing as
block elements, thus forcing the <ul> down to a new line.

   <ul>

test cases</label>

group</label>

   </ul>

The test harness needs some hacks to work around IE behavior or maybe
markup changes.

--
Alan http://css-class.com/

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's
character, give him power - Abraham Lincoln