Re: Redesigned Test Harness Templates

From: Alan Gresley <alan@css-class.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 20:39:35 +1000
To: "Berfanger, David" <david.berfanger@hp.com>
CC: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>

Berfanger, David wrote:
> Seems to render horribly in IE6 and IE7.
> Safari, Firefox, and Opera seem OK.
> Dave

It's this CSS that is not working in IE7.

form p
{ display: table-cell; text-align: right; font-weight: bold; padding:

IE7 does not support *display: table-cell* so the the <p> are showing as
block elements, thus forcing the <ul> down to a new line.

test cases</label>

The test harness needs some hacks to work around IE behavior or maybe
markup changes.

Alan http://css-class.com/

Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's
character, give him power - Abraham Lincoln