Re: page-break-before proposed tests

Michael Turnwall wrote:
> Here's some more paged media tests.
 >
> *page-break-before: always*
> http://www.revenutiontesting.com/w3c/page_breaks/t130301-page-break-before-always-03-a.xht

As with the last set, I'd remove the .dummy class from the first sentence.

> *page-break-before: auto*
> http://www.revenutiontesting.com/w3c/page_breaks/t130301-page-break-before-auto-04-a.xht

I'd change the sentences here to match those in the equivalent after test case:
   "There must not be a page break after this line of text."
   "This sentence must be on the first page."

> *page-break-before: (inline elements)*
> http://www.revenutiontesting.com/w3c/page_breaks/t130301-page-break-before-inline-05-a.xht

Use the same text here as in the auto test case.

> *page-break-before: (invalid syntax)*
> http://www.revenutiontesting.com/w3c/page_breaks/t130301-page-break-before-invalid-syntax-14-a.xht

This test is incorrect, same problems as the equivalent -after test.
Also, please add the 'invalid' flag.

> *page-break-before: (no inherit)*
> http://www.revenutiontesting.com/w3c/page_breaks/t130301-page-break-before-no-inherit-12-a.xht

I'd change the text to use the same text as the equivalent -after test.
(Also remove the dummy class from the non-dummy last sentence in both tests.)