Re: Invalid XML in CSS3 Paged Media Test Suite

From: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:34:08 -0400
To: "Grant, Melinda" <melinda.grant@hp.com>
CC: Eric Seidel <eric@webkit.org>, public-css-testsuite@w3.org

Grant, Melinda wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>

> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/CSS3/Page/20070131/css3-page-testlist.htm
>
>>  Is invalid XML:
>
> Fixed, thanks!
>
> By the way, this document is obsolete.  Please see
> http://csswg.inkedblade.net/test/paged-media/assertions.
>
> fantasai, can we put a redirect on this, and I'll remove the old
> version?  Ditto for
> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/CSS3/Page/20070801/css3-page-testlist.htm...

I think we should leave the dated directories alone. What we can do is update
any links on the W3C site that link to them to point to the 'current' directory
instead. (Incidentally, I'm not seeing any links to the Paged Media test suite
from http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/ , isn't that a problem?)