RE: page-break-before proposed tests

From: Grant, Melinda <melinda.grant@hp.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 21:58:35 -0000
To: "Michael Turnwall" <mturnwall@revenution.com>, <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>

Hi Michael,

Sorry for the delayed feedback.

Regarding:

http://www.revenutiontesting.com/w3c/page_breaks/t130301-page-break-befo
re-always-03-a.xht

The style rule for dummy isn't used and should be removed.

http://www.revenutiontesting.com/w3c/page_breaks/t130301-page-break-befo
re-auto-04-a.xht

I suggest changing "This sentence should be on the first page." to "This
test produces only one page of output." (The current verbiage had me
looking for a second page until I read the source.)

http://www.revenutiontesting.com/w3c/page_breaks/t130301-page-break-befo
re-inline-05-a.xht

Same comment as the previous one.

http://www.revenutiontesting.com/w3c/page_breaks/t130301-page-break-befo
re-invalid-syntax-14-a.xht

This one is still incorrect.  Either the first style rule or the
description needs to be changed.  Also probably want to add a help link
to http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/syndata.html#parsing-errors, since text
explaining the result won't be found in the paged media chapter...

Best wishes,

Melinda