Question about CSS Test Suite

From: <biny@infraware.co.kr>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 22:45:49 +0900
To: <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
Im writing to ask about spec. test suite samples.

I tested some samples on w3c css spec test-suite.

But, I dont know what is an exact answer of sample.

For example, there is a sample t1606-c562-white-sp-00-b-ag.htm which

Described as There should be a single green block below.

I tested it on IE6, FireFox2, Opera9, and many other browsers.

But I cant find any browser which rendering the page as described.

So, I dont know what is an exact rendering result.

There are so many samples but there are too weak description.

Question : All samples on test-suite is tested on what browser ? or Its a just ideal result description ?

Im looking forward to your favorable reply.

Thank you.