<![CDATA blocks

From: Arron Eicholz <Arron.Eicholz@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:26:23 -0700
To: "Elika Etemad (fantasai@inkedblade.net)" <fantasai@inkedblade.net>

Are those blocks necessary in the template? From what I can tell they are not required to validate. The only time they are necessary is when you have a < or & character within your style block. Since this is typically not the case can we eliminate the <![CDATA sections and keep the template simple and mention that the style block could have a <![CDATA section as appropriate.

This also simplifies our HTML to XHTML conversion issues that our team is currently facing.

--
Thanks,
Arron Eicholz