Test purpose meta element

From: Arron Eicholz <Arron.Eicholz@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 16:14:40 -0700
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>

I'm not sure if you saw Melinda's email http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-css-wg/2007AprJun/0435.html. I don't believe we came to any conclusion in the meeting that we wanted some sort of meta element like this. I know our team feels like it would be beneficial to the test suite.

We currently went with what was suggested in Melinda's mail for our tests since it seemed reasonable and met our needs. I don't see anything really wrong with the element as she described it. I think we should have it in the template since it provides additional information for what the test is completely testing. We will need to describe how to use it and clearly state, that it should not be a copy of the title or a heading from the spec.

--
Thanks,
Arron Eicholz