Re: Images within support/support directory

Kulkarni, Sudhindra Venkatesh wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had a comment about tests that use images within support/support for
> testing. This folder structure is confusing and is quite tricky to
> identify on the first scan of the test(atleast the second 'support'
> should have a different name). It took me some time to understand
> t040304-c64-uri-00-a-g.xht . Also the images within the support/support
> directory are  unobvious swatch-red is green and swatch-green is red.

The second support directory has to have the same name and the files'
contents have to be reversed because the test is testing relative URLs.
It is testing to make sure that they are interpreted relative to the
style sheet, and not relative to the document importing the style sheet.