list of tests, separated by spec section

From: Ray Kiddy <ray@ganymede.org>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 18:31:39 -0700
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org

Hello -

In case this helps anyone else, I wanted to send this in. It helped
me a lot.

I can see that the list of tests is "woefully incomplete", but that
was not giving me anywhere to go. I created this page, through a bit
of copying and pasting and a little scripting, that shows the ToC of
the spec, with the tests for it.

Thus I can now see that At-Rules (sec 4.1.5) has some tests but,
sitting right next to it, Blocks (sec 4.1.6) does not. And so on.
This gives me something to grab onto.

Let me know if anyone finds this helpful.

thanx - ray