Re: Implementation report template for 20060307 css3-selectors test suite

From: Ray Kiddy <ray@ganymede.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 22:54:00 -0700
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org

Does this view of the same data help anyone else?

	http://www.wykiwyk.com/WebObjects/cssTests.woa

This is the same data as in dbaron's page, but it is dynamic and I
used categories via many-to-many relationships to help sort out which
is what.

If anyone is interested, I can extend this to allow editing and
importing data and such. But really, it was an exercise in using many-
to-many relationships in a database to flexibly model categories of
things, such as test cases.

- ray

On Jul 10, 2007, at 1:21 AM, L. David Baron wrote:

> I updated the implementation report template at
> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/CSS3/Selectors/20041216/
> implementreportTEMPLATE.html
> based on the change list at:
> http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/CSS3/Selectors/20060307/CHANGES
> to match the 20060307 version of the test suite.  The revised
> implementation report is at:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2007Jul/att-0026/
> implementreportTEMPLATE.html

<snip>