Creating cases for fonts

From: Arron Eicholz <Arron.Eicholz@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 16:21:57 -0700
To: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>

When creating cases for font-family, font-weight, font-variant, etc... How are we handling cases where a particular font in necessary on the system to verify the test? I recommend we add a flag for these cases so we can provide some sort of note to notify the tester that the case requires a specific font or fonts to be installed in order for the case to function properly.

font-weight for instance can require multiple fonts in order to test the algorithms for selecting the proper fonts to match to the numerical weights.

I think we should add a flag called 'font' to signify that a special font or fonts may be necessary.

--
Thanks,
Arron Eicholz