Test naming convention

From: Arron Eicholz <Arron.Eicholz@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 11:21:01 -0700
To: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>

We have been creating many of our tests for submission and one of the questions that came up was... "What happens when we have a set of tests that all have the name test-topic name and we have more than 99 tests?"

I know this is a rare occurrence but should we change to use test-topic-###.ext for only those additional cases above 99 or should all the cases that have the same test-topic name use the ### number format?

--
Thanks,
Arron Eicholz