Media Queries parsing

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 17:45:06 +0100
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org

Hi,

http://tc.labs.opera.com/mediaqueries/parsing/ has some testcases that
test parsing of media queries for visual user agents. I have assumed that
the empty string is not a valid media query but is a valid list of media
queries. This means that media="" and media="all," are applied, but that
media="," and media="x," are not. If you find any other areas this
testsuite should cover please let me know. Submitted tests can be in the
following format:

   all and (min-width)
   false

   all,