RE: Review Request: t1205-c565-list-pos-00-b

 fantasai said:
> I've written a pair of tests to replace it, based on the
> original CSS1 test.
> Anyone willing to review them so I can add them to the test suite?

The assert meta in css1test565b suffers from a cut and paste error: s/outside/inside;

I would consider using 'dot' rather than 'bullet' to describe the output, as in "There must be a blue dot outside and to the left of the navy rectangle below:"

Otherwise, they look good to me.

Best wishes,

Melinda