Additional flags needed

From: Arron Eicholz <Arron.Eicholz@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 10:58:29 -0700
To: "public-css-testsuite@w3.org" <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
I just noticed that the flags were updated on the wiki. I agree with the 'nonHTML' flag this is useful however there is still a need for the 'XHTMLonly' flag. I have also just discovered there is also a need to 'XMLonly' flag as well. Most of these issues show up in chapter 17 when working with tables. I think we should add these additional flags. Thoughts?

Also we were wondering about ideas for a flag that identified that you have a supporting XHTML/HTML file. We currently use 'file' though I think it is too generic any suggestions here?

--
Thanks,
Arron Eicholz