RE: possible bug in t100801-c42-ibx-ht-00-d-a.xht

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 19:27:14 +0000 (UTC)
To: Peter Sorotokin <psorotok@adobe.com>
Cc: public-css-testsuite@w3.org

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006, Peter Sorotokin wrote:

> I have submitted several tests, to see what happens, but apparently I
> have used wrong colors. Should I just submit them again once I fix the
> colors?

No need, I'll correct the tests when I merge them into the test suite.
Thanks for submitting the tests!

> I have to evaluate what to do here. It's not like a have a lot of
> bandwidth to work on that either (and I am not even involved in CSS WG)
> and cooperation only pays off when you get something in return. So far
> all my reports on the problems with the tests were either ignored or
> rejected for the reasons that I don't consider valid.

The e-mails to which I haven't replied are currently sitting in my TODO
pile for things to work on when I next work on the CSS 2.1 test suite. At
the moment CSS is not currently my main job and I basically only get to
work on CSS in my spare time, so I can't guarentee a timely response to
those reports, but they will be dealt with in due course.