Re: Updated Media Queries Test Suite Generator

On Tue, 16 May 2006 08:46:07 +0200, Lachlan Hunt
<lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au> wrote:
> I've finally found the time to update the media queries test suite
> generator I wrote last November.  I've fixed some bugs with unit-less
> media features, added tests for 'not' and 'only' keywords and cleaned up
> the code under the hood a little bit.  I've also made the source code
> available.
>
> http://lachy.id.au/dev/css/tests/css3-mediaqueries/special/generator
> http://lachy.id.au/dev/css/tests/css3-mediaqueries/special/source-code.tar.gz

So how about dynamically generating things like:

   http://dump.testsuite.org/2006/mediaqueries/001.htm

The more difficult tests are I guess where the user has to change his
resolution and manually verify if the result was updated (or change color
depth etc.).

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>