Re: [OT] CFP: IEEE/WIC/ACM Web Intelligence 2006

WI, and ymc, the email below apparently sent with your contact information
has nothing to do with public-css-testsuite, is offtopic, and thus is
paramount to spamming the list.

Please immediately remove <public-css-testsuite@w3.org> from your spam-list
and stop emailing public-css-testsuite with emails that have nothing to do
with CSS test suites.

Sincerely,

Tantek Çelik
invited expert, CSS working group
speaking for myself, not the CSS working group