Re: Media Queries Test Suite Generator

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 12:18:54 +0100
To: "Bert Bos" <bert@w3.org>, "Lachlan Hunt" <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Cc: public-css-testsuite@w3.org

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005 12:02:05 +0100, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
> I'm also unsure if we treat 'width' as 'min-width:0' or just as "feature
> checking". I assume the latter, but it's hard to test :-)

gives the answer. Currently the first results says "FAIL" because we
return false for the "grid" feature. But for "grid:0" we return true as we
do not support it in this mode and therefore that test says "PASS" (as do
all the others).

So I guess we really treat it as feature checking then. (Which makes sort
of sense to me too.)

Anne van Kesteren