Test for 4.3.2, ex length

From: Patrick Wright <pdoubleya@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 18:31:46 +0100
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org

Hi

I'm one of the developers for the Flying Saucer project
(http://xhtmlrenderer.dev.java.net), working on a pure-Java XML/CSS
2.1 renderer.

I have been working through your test suite to see what we can render
so far and what we can't. I was looking at this one:
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/CSS2.1/current/t040302-c61-ex-len-00-b-a.htm

for testing ex lengths. Neither our renderer, Opera 8.5, IE 6, or
Firefox 1.0.7 pass this test, and I'm trying to figure out why the ex
(as a border width) should equal the height of the E acute. Our
renderer does (apparently) the same as the others, making the border
width about half the height of the E acute.

Many thanks
Patrick