Re: Tests involving DOM interaction with CSS

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 13:41:35 -0500
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
Ian Hickson wrote:
>>Is there interest in including tests that test the interaction of CSS with DOM
>>(eg what happens with :hover as the DOM is rearranged) to the test suite?
>
> Yes.

Attached.

Note that these tests assume that the thing that should be in :hover is the
thing the mouse pointer is over, no matter how the mouse pointer got there.  The
CSS specification doesn't seem to actually say that this is the case, so it's
not completely clear to me that we should really be testing it.

Also, I wasn't sure whether these were 'c' tests or 'e' tests or 'b' tests.  I
went with 'c', but there's really only one CSS feature being tested...

-Boris