Possible Bug in CSS Selector XHTML Test

From: Jackie Weber <jbw22285@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 06:10:09 -0700 (PDT)
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
Cc: jcrandall@alum.mit.edu

We were running the CSS3 XHTML Selectors test 19a
(http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/CSS3/Selectors/current/xhtml/full/flat/css3-modsel-19a.xml)
when we noticed that all the user agents we tried
(Firefox, Safari, and Opera) are failing the test
because they set the paragraph block to ":active" when
it is clicked. However, we were unable to find
anywhere in the CSS recommendations where it specified
that block-level elements may not be ":active". What
recommendation is this test based on?

Thanks,
      Jackie

Discover Yahoo!