Possible Bug in CSS Selector XHTML Test

From: Jackie Weber <jbw22285@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 06:10:09 -0700 (PDT)
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org
Cc: jcrandall@alum.mit.edu

We were running the CSS3 XHTML Selectors test 19a
when we noticed that all the user agents we tried
(Firefox, Safari, and Opera) are failing the test
because they set the paragraph block to ":active" when
it is clicked. However, we were unable to find
anywhere in the CSS recommendations where it specified
that block-level elements may not be ":active". What
recommendation is this test based on?

Discover Yahoo!