[CSS21] More Border Conflict Resolution Test Submissions

From: Lachlan Hunt <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 15:39:01 +1000
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org

Hi,

I've written up another 100 tests [1].  These test steps 1, 2 and 3 of
the algorithm; specifically testing that wider borders take precedence
over narrower borders regardless of the style (except for 'hidden' and
'none', as defined in steps 1 and 2).

These tests, combined with the last set I submitted, test everything
except for the first part of step 4, which compares combinations of
cells, rows, row-groups, etc.  If I have time, I'll make them later.

Firefox and Opera passed everything in this set.  IE6 failed nearly
every single one. :-)

[1] http://lachy.id.au/dev/css/tests/css21/20050703/
--
Lachlan Hunt