a few CSS 2.1 tests

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 16:37:03 -0800
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org

I just wrote a few tests [1] for 2.1 [2], and I'm interested in knowing
how I'm doing, especially with regard to the guidelines [3], and
especially from the authors of said guidelines.

A few issues where I'm particularly unsure of myself are:
 * are my title elements good?
 * are my filenames good, especially regarding my choice along the
   a-b-c-d-e-f spectrum (for which the tests I wrote are perhaps an
   unusual case)?
 * is my lack of consistent wording a problem?  I've written multiple
   variations of the sentences "This paragraph should have a green
   background." and "The next two paragraphs should look identical."

-David

[1] http://dbaron.org/css2.1/tests/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/CR-CSS21-20040225/
[3] http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/Test/guidelines.html