using layers with an applet am getting refresh errors

From: Brian Murphy <9934146@student.ul.ie>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 11:10:58 +0100
To: <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
Hi,

I have a problem with an applet that I have displayed on a layer, when I
click the link to display the layer holding the applet I can see the
writing from the previous layer appearing on the applet, if I click to
another window and come back this ghost writing is gone, Has anyone had
this problem before or know of a solution to it.

Regards

Brian Murphy

9934146@student.ul.ie

University of Limerick