[public-css-testsuite] <none>

From: Tony Rogers <azgul@gonk.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 02:11:01 -0400
To: <public-css-testsuite@w3.org>
I've noticed a very strange problem, and I'm not sure what to make of
it.  It seems that the CSS height property is not functioning when used
as a percentile on tables.  (I am using XHTML 1.0.)  This is a problem,
as I'm trying to get a table to stretch vertically to fit the browser
window, so that I can vertically align my page's content to the center.
However, I'm baffled as to why this is, since the HTML height attribute
seems to work on other pages.  Can somebody clear this up for me ?

The page in question is http://tony.gonk.net .  However, the code will
not reflect an attempt to use the height property--I'm experimenting
with this locally.  I'm just offering the URL as a reference to anyone
with suggestions.

-- Tony
azgul@gonk.net
http://tony.gonk.net