Is this the right list for this?

From: Noel Akins <nakins@arkansas.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 22:23:22 -0600
To: public-css-testsuite@w3.org

This was the only css related list I saw. Pardon me if I miss the proper
list. I have a suggestion for an addition to the Height and Width
properties as it applies to the box model. I was wondering where I should
send this suggestion. For those burning with desire to know what it is, I
would like to see the following.

Basically put: Height: 100% - Xpx;

This may seem strange, but it would be useful to be able to set the height
of a box where you want it to be some X amount less than the viewport, no
matter what size the viewport is, or on resize.