Re: Status of CSS Rates and Velocities Community Group

From: Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2012 15:17:05 +0200
To: public-css-rates@w3.org, arielj321@gmail.com
Cc: "team-community-process@w3.org" <team-community-process@w3.org>

Dear participants of the CSS Rates and Velocities CG,

I am writing again, as part of the period check on Community Groups.

Your CG is one of the groups that (1) have fewer than 5 participants and
(2) were launched more than 3 months ago.

I'd like to find out if we should close your group down, or, if not, what
your plans are for gaining momentum.

On Wed, 14 Mar 2012 12:05:13 +0100, Coralie Mercier <coralie@w3.org> wrote:

> Hello
> The CG launched on February 9, 2012, with a single participant.
>    http://www.w3.org/community/css-rates/
> To the best of my knowledge, the CG hasn't yet used its infrastructure.
> I belong to the W3C Communications Team and the Public Council CG, which
> mission is to promote Community and Business Groups and ensure that they
> function smoothly.
> I am reaching out to offer my help and answer any question you may have.
> If the group isn't needed after all, just let me know and we'll close it.
> We consider inactive a community group created more than 2 months ago
> AND has 3 or fewer participants AND no email discussion. I may be in
> touch again next month with a warning that we plan to close the group.
> Coralie

   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33492387590 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/