Re: Slides from workshop

On 13 Feb 2020, at 16:04, Jirka Kosek wrote:

> Hi,
>
> if you have presented during the workshop please send your slides (in
> PDF or HTML) to the mailing list so we can link to slides.
>
> Many thanks in advance,
>
>       Jirka
>
> --
>   Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz      http://xmlguru.cz
>      Professional XML and Web consulting and training services
> DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing
>     Bringing you XML Prague conference    http://xmlprague.cz

Mit freundlichen Grüßen | Kind regards
Andreas Jung

ZOPYX | Hundskapfklinge 33 | D-72074 Tübingen
Python | Plone | PDF | XML | E-Publishing
Consulting | Development | Architecture | Training
Web applications and high-quality publishing solutions
www.zopyx.com www.print-css.rocks
www.xml-director.info www.produce-and-publish.com
www.creating-content-together.info