Re: Paper or presentation for PrintCSS workshop @ XMLPrague

Several of us have had some talks on several of these topics, unfortunately
most of us are unable to attend this time. Rachel and Dave though I think
are both coming and I think can represent the stuff discussed. I really
wish we could have done this at a different time, there are a lot of people
who were interested actually who I spoke to who couldn't make it