Re: [w3c/csswg-drafts] Address typo in ellipse() syntax (#3618)

On Fri, 1 Mar 2019 23:40:40 +0000, Alan Stearns wrote:

> Let me suggest  that if you want to contribute  to a group
> you are a stranger to, you should consider the opinions of
> the people in  the group. Ask questions  instead of making
> statements.  Find useful  things  to do  before raising  a
> fuss. And  if how  a group operates  isn't to  your taste,
> find somewhere else to be.
>
> It  was rude  for you  to  complain that  things were  not
> happening according to your personal sense of schedule.
>
> It  is rude  now  that you  are wasting  our  time on  the
> response below. There's  nothing useful for us  or for you
> in this.
>
> I am not going to ban you from participating just yet, but
> I'm  perfectly happy  to if  you keep  arguing. And  given
> how  you've conducted  yourself here  I plan  to hold  any
> future contributions from you  under very strict scrutiny.
> We  aren't  interested in  anything  you've  added to  the
> discussion in this pull request or in this note.

Luckily, I had already done something [else] that is useful:

  https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/3690
  2019 February 28 04:53:xx -0000
  [css-tables-3] Remove file `debug.log'

Maybe in 6 months I'll ping another request for review, unless
of course it's still under strict scrutiny, in which case I'll
just wait indefinitely for that junk file to be removed.

But, let me take your advice and ask a question or 2 (other than
"Why did you delete my comment?", which I already asked):

  Why have you deigned to be so gracious?
        Why not just ban me now and get that
              sweet, sweet, intoxicating thrill
                                    of dominating