Re: [csswg-drafts] Lots of broken images in the specs lately

On Thursday 18 August 2016 6:55:43 A.M. CEST Dave Cramer wrote:
> @bert-github, any idea why this won't process? If I try to do it
> through the web interface, I get the message "Error: Incorrect
query:
> missing or illegal field "method". I did fix a couple of
> well-formedness errors in the HTML source, but that didn't seem to
> affect anything.

One of our servers had a hardware failure recently and had to be
rebuilt. We thought we tested all the services running on it, but
apparently we forgot the postprocessor, because there were two files
missing from it.

I recreated them and the postprocessor seems to be working now.

Now I just need to get the latest sources and regenerate the editors'
draft (unless somebody beats me to it...)

Bert

GitHub Notification of comment by bert-github
Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/414#issuecomment-240795231
using your GitHub account