Re: updates to tomorrow's agenda

Given the impending f2f, let's channel this back into "which session covers
such things" agenda hacking.

For the email-vs-github and when to retitle threads, I rather prefer github
for topical discussions and it probably would've made sense for Liam to
rename the thread, but I'm also new in this CG and happy to go with
whatever the consensus is