Re: updates to tomorrow's agenda

Thanks!

Question about scoping of "Area 1 / Inspection : What features of a Web
Page might be helpful in evaluating its credibility, especially at scale
and robust against being gamed?"

Would you say that... this includes both intrinsic features of the content,
but also potentially other aspects of the site itself and associated
entities and artifacts? Domain names seem often mentioned as an example,
but also the publishing organization? https certificates? When does this
become "Area 3 / Reputation : How can one determine how much to trust a
particular source? What might software and social information sharing do to
help?"?

it's entirely reasonable for the two areas to have overlaps, so this is
more a question about how you want to structure the meeting, than about
absolute distinctions

Dan