Re: Binding an iso mDL to VC ecosystem for online verification

ISO SC 17 / WG 10 is in the final stages of creating ISO 18013-7 with is
mDL presentation "remotely/over the internet".
The current work on the browser API for credential/wallet
selection/presentation was initiated by members of that ISO WG.
————————
*Andrew Hughes *CISM
m +1 250.888.9474
AndrewHughes3000@gmail.com