Re: Traversing and visualising trust graphs

We convert the W3C JSON-LD Verifiable Credentials Data Model to Cypher, so
that neo4j or other labeled property graph tools can be used to visualize
it.

You can also run the graphs analysis algorithms they provide. You should
checkout Bloom.

There is a CLI and GitHub Actions for importing the credentials:

https://github.com/transmute-industries/transmute/blob/main/examples/neo4j/README.md

@Nis Jespersen <nis@transmute.industries> has written some blog posts that
go into more details, I let him chime in.

OS