Re: [MINUTES] W3C Credentials CG Call - 2020-01-07 12pm ET

Note this email had an off-by-one date problem. "Credentials CG Telecon
Minutes for 2020-01-08" should be "Credentials CG Telecon Minutes for
2020-01-07".

This is a time zone offset bug I found now that we're running via github
actions. I think I fixed it, but there are a lot of date shenanigans in the
scripts, so it may take a bit to sort out. In the meantime, I manually
patched the html.

(Always blame the bot)