Re: Reconciling EDV with Alice to Bob

Diagram 2 is pretty clear. The document is encrypted by Service1. Alice
doesn't have (and may not need or want) an EDV. Alice mostly wants the
hundreds of Services she deals with to respect her agent.

The other part of your question mentions Bob's agent. That's a real
complication in the real world where Bob's agent (with decryption
capability in the EDV model) is different from Bob's client (which is
typically controlled by Bob's employer.) This too is a real-world
interoperability issue to reconcile with our self-sovereign constructs.

- Adrian