Re: Reconciling EDV with Alice to Bob

Hi Adrian,

We've made two drawings in order to illustrate what you're saying. Let me know if those don't represent it accurately
Case 1: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1ou7N6NHii1AQ-LsNZ3IBZUo8AdOhzjY-nn3bFOJ3hnQ/edit?usp=sharing

Case 2: https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1G2KHEnze5W9teFWS0nL0LU_Etqx8D48NU4fM4ZbDcgA/edit?usp=sharing

So is what you're saying that Case 2 would facilitate interop efforts because user agents (Alice and Bob) would only need to know how to talk to the proxy agent (aka EDV agent, aka the service that is in between Alice and Bob in drawing 2), without creating an EDV themselves?