Re: In case of accidents

On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 at 14:14, sethi shivam <sethishivam27@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have a question.
> How will we able to identify a person if he met with an accident and all his proofs are in his wallet
> and  no hard copy of any proof present with him

A clarifying question - are you considering an incident/event or
scenario where the individual has *only* digital credentials
(including no proof of identity on person) which are now inaccessible
to any service provider? If so, depending on the prevailing personal
information identifier systems and regulation within the nation, the
best option would be biometrics. However, access to and scope of use
of biometrics would be restricted to specific agencies.