Re: Encrypted Data Vaults gets two implementations

Hi all,

Happy to add a 3rd implementation! I’ve linked to Bloom’s GitHub repo for our Encrypted Data Vault implementation.
https://github.com/hellobloom/bloom-vault

An excerpt from the readme:
This specification makes use of AES for client side data encryption and DID Authentication for generating access tokens to modify storage. It requires all encryption and decryption to be performed by the client and that no plain-text data ever be sent to the registry. The communication between client and server is transmitted in accordance with an HTTP API to facilitate integration with a wide variety of platforms and developer backgrounds.

Also I wanted to thank Orie at Transmute for sharing the EDV spec with us a few months ago. We had been building this service unaware of the emerging standard. We were able to modify the implementation to get closer to the spec.

Please take a look and let me know what you think!

Thanks,
Isaac