Re: When is the next meeting on EDV / Hubs / Personal Data Stores?

Hi Orie,

I got a response to my emails from the W3C CEO a few hours ago and shared
with him some additional documents which hopefully addresses all questions.
I will come back to this group hopefully in the next few days.

Best,
Rouven