Re: the intersection between Swagger-style APIs and SSI/decentralized identity

From the use-case perspective, including Oskar's in the parallel thread, I
see four principal SSI protocol issues (roughly in order):
(1) symmetry
(2) avoiding transaction surveillance by IDPs
(3) operation away from the internet
(4) adoption impact

The Prescription (healthcare) use-case
<https://w3c.github.io/did-use-cases/#prescriptions> reference implemented
<https://github.com/shihjay2/> as as HIE of One is was expressly designed
to address three of these concerns and suggests, with the benefit of
hindsight, that (3) should be easily covered
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FBfs4shirUAtqD_d_t6F6oi2NZ0Y7400MDoYSm14Yco/edit>
as well.

(1) The patient and physician are treated as SSI peers. The patient (Alice)
Verifies physician (Bob) credentials as Holder. Then, Bob Issues a
prescription credential to Alice as Holder. This subset of the prescription
life-cycle should (3) operate away from the internet.

(2) Physician Bob presents credentials to Alice in a single sign-on
scenario that avoids transaction surveillance by an IDP

(4) Adoption is a focus of the Alice to Bob and prescription use-case. The
Issuers of Bob's credentials as well as the pharmacies competing as
Verifiers are almost by definition asymmetrical institutions connected to
the internet. Their incentive to offer DIDAuth for Alice and to accept a
prescription as a either as a Verifiable Presentation from Alice as Holder,
or adirect access from Bob's Holder or Client as a variant of TxAuth are
nboth driven by standards-based competition for Alice's business.

In summary, the Alice to Bob Use Case (see diagram
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FBfs4shirUAtqD_d_t6F6oi2NZ0Y7400MDoYSm14Yco/edit>)
captures a protocol design where HTTPS and DIDcomm style protocols co-exist
and SSI adoption is maximized all around, by considering TxAuth or some
other aspects of OIDC and OAuth 3.0 from the start.

--- Adrian