Re: DID WG

Thank you to everyone who has joined the DID WG. We are getting ready for
TPAC next week and are excited to get the ball rolling.

I wanted to once again invite those who are not W3C members to consider the
benefits of membership, and to join us in the DID WG.

For those who cannot join directly, I hope you will  join the DID WG
mailing list <public-did-wg-request@w3.org?subject=subscribe> so that you
can stay up to date with the group's progress.