Wrapping up CCG DID spec (was: Re: [AGENDA] W3C Credentials CG Call Tue, October 15th, 12 noon EDT, 9 AM PDT)

On 10/10/19 10:21 PM, Kim Hamilton wrote:
> 8. DID Handoff (Manu/Dan/Brent) (5-10 minutes) Now that the DID WG
> is formed, the CCG needs to transition any pending work on the spec
> to the DID WG. Manu and the DID WG chairs will talk about what’s
> involved

Now that the DID WG has adopted the CCG's version of the DID
specification, we need to do the following things to wrap up the CCG's
version of the DID spec located here:

https://github.com/w3c-ccg/did-spec/

Namely:

1. Process all remaining issues and make sure they're moved over
   to their respective repositories (or closed).
2. Process all remaining PRs and make sure they're moved over to the
   new DID spec repo (or closed).
3. Update the CCG specification so that it redirects people to the
   WG's version of the DID spec.
4. Update the Github repo description and README.md to point to the WG
   repo.
5. Archive the CCG specification so that no new issues/PRs can be added
   to it.

... and possibly a few other small items.

We are doing this so that there is no confusion (among developers and
people that use search engines to find the spec) with respect to which
version of the specification is the most current and active version.

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches