Re: Proposed work item: WebKMS

In Aries, we're using KMS to mean "Key Management Service" to address the
concerns raised by Anders, where in addition to managing the keys,
operations like sign, encrypt, etc. are performed by the service.

--

Stephen Curran
Principal, Cloud Compass Computing, Inc. (C3I)

*Schedule a Meeting: **https://calendly.com/swcurran
<https://calendly.com/swcurran>*