Re: GS1's work on identifiers, resolvers and resources

Phil - I’m interested in a couple of topics you touched on.

> it would be really to have a running example throughout - that would make
the whole thing easier to understand I'd say.

This is a great readability suggestion. To clarify resolution, do you mean
running examples using a specific did method (e.g btcr, which is a good
candidate because it is simple and not tied to a vendor)? Not necessarily
getting into (in this doc) implementation details of how btcr achieves it,
but something along the lines of: "for example, given this btcr input,
you'd expect this output, and see more details here"

Second, it sounds like an interesting parallel you mention with GTIN. And
+1 for exploring usability implications that you call out.

My motive: while I haven’t paid attention to DID resolution progress in a
while, the idea of matrix parameters and possible developer usability
implications (because they seem less standard) is something I keep meaning
to revisit. Yours sounds like a great forcing function for this discussion.