Re: [Hyperledger Indy] concerns about personal data hubs, identity hubs, EDV

I just want to shoot in here that, because of the email from Daniel, I
finally understood the need for DIDComs. Not just as a message
envelope standard, that was easier to speak. But as just as safe method as
TLS, but rooted back to DIDs. So sorry for beeing slow, but it was an aha
moment for me, and I wanted to share that if there is more people out there
fighting or struggling with the understanding of DIDComs.
ᐧ

--

*Snorre Lothar von Gohren Edwin*
Co-Founder & CTO, Diwala