Re: Automated minutes publication (was: Fwd: Re: [MINUTES] DID WG 2019-11-13 Public Key Discussion)

Would this change in any way alleviate the need to continue with current
call in mechanisms?  Zoom supports the ability to have a SIP client call in
to a Zoom call. Could the minutes bot use that mechanism and allow the rest
of us to use a more modern conferencing system?  Zoom also has a
transcription service.

As an aside, I've tried to call in to a couple of recent calls, but my SIP
client that I had previously used is not working for some reason. Since
this is the only time I use it, I haven't spent the time to learn about the
technology enough to figure out what's broken.  I spent about 1/2 a call
trying and gave up.  I did call in on one call using the non-SIP number
(that costs you and I money to use) where I expected to see a presentation,
but unless I'm missing something, there is no screen sharing on these
calls.  That seems pretty limiting in 2019.

Any hope of a fix for this, or is that a W3C limitation?

--

Stephen Curran
Principal, Cloud Compass Computing, Inc. (C3I)

*Schedule a Meeting: **https://calendly.com/swcurran
<https://calendly.com/swcurran>*