Re: Regarding Working group for identity hubs

On 11/7/19 11:49 AM, sethi shivam wrote:
> We have very good document for did and did spec but i was not able to
> get similar document for hub where i can deeply clear my all
> concepts

The latest spec for Identity Hubs is here (I think?):

https://github.com/decentralized-identity/identity-hub/blob/master/explainer.md

The latest spec for Encrypted Data Vaults is here, not an official CCG
work item, waiting for the conversations to settle before suggesting
where the spec should go:

https://digitalbazaar.github.io/encrypted-data-vaults/

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches